stress dan nak lepas kan geram

Soft Silicone Stress-Reliever Toy (Assorted Colors)























































- Important Clarification: this is not an "adult's toy", It's is a soft and stretchy object filled with soft beads inside. These are way too soft to become a adult toy. It's really the shape of this stretch and smash object that catches attention (that's probably the intention of the manufacturer).
.
These stress-reliever smash and squeeze objects are available in other, more "normal" shapes. Click here to see them.


Price: starstarstarstar
Ease of Use: starstarstarstarstar
Build Quality: starstarstarstar
Usefulness: starstarstarstarstar
Overall Rating: starstarstarstarstar

expert comment

Pros: Its a laugh, that much is for sure.
If you've ver seen Justin Timberlake's Saturday Night Live Parody, "Dick in a box" then you can figure out what I did with this.
Its very squishy and the build quality is good - as in, it won't burst when squeezed like some fluid filled stress relievers do.

Cons: The first one I got didn't last too long. I noticed a hole in the base where the silicone was sealed. However, I contacted DX and they shipped me a new one and its excellent.
It smells like plastic, I wouldn't exactly call it a con, more like something that simply "is."

Other Thoughts: It is quite amusing and I find myself squishing it all the time even though I gave it to a family member for a gift. Mine happened to be green, but they come in other colors.

Bottomline: For anyone with a sense of humor and plenty of stress, is this the item for you or what! A definite buy as far as I'm concerned!


link


p/s: adoi..giler lah nak lepas kan geram"agak ngeri subject dia..nie.."sila jauh kan diri anda dari saya..wakakaka..takut..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naruto Episode Movie download

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE hits world

Feri berlanggar, 38 terkorban